Before adding a bank account to Amazon Payments, you must have your bank routing number and account number available (a personal check comes in handy).
- Goto lick Shoppers next to Sign In
- Enter your Amazon sign-in details and click Sign in using our secure server
- Click Edit My Account Settings
- Click Add a bank account in the Payment Settings
- Fill in your bank account information, driver’s license number and billing address
- Enter your online banking username and password and click Verify Instantly
- Or, click alternative method to verify your bank account, submit a bank statement and await verification
- Once the email confirmation arrives…
- …go to
> , enter a transfer amount and click Continue
- Click Confirm Transfer
- Await completion of your transfer request
Once completed, the transaction will show up as a direct deposit in your bank activity log. The transfer speed varies with each bank.