- Install , a browser add-on required to run that boost efficiency.
- Assess the potential profitability of HITs using
— a browser extension that displays Requester ratings, useful for discovering fair paying HITs.
- Track efficiency using
— an MTurk userscript maintained by that allows you to set milestones, track earnings, generate reports, and more.
- Monitor and collect HITs using
— an MTurk userscript by that allows you to manage Requester, Group and HIT IDs.
- Build your collection of Worker Qualifications. Monitor a search for ‘qual’ on MTurk and complete Qualification Tests and HITs to prospect for future private HITs.
- Use a gaming mouse that has at least five programmable buttons. This will be useful to record keystrokes, such as those used to switch tabs and submit HITs. The one I use: